Tired of staying at home? Travel to Italy with me.
Have the trip of a lifetime. Join Giada Valenti for this unique adventure in Venice, Tuscany and Rome.
She will bring you to her favorite places. As Giada is born and raised in Italy, she will give you insights that you will not find in any regular travel guide.
She cannot wait to introduce you to the delicious food and wine from her home country.
Created in collaboration with Perillo Tours.
2 nights Venice area – 3 nights Florence - 2 nights Rome
LAND PACKAGE PRICE:
$3,680 per person in a double room (based on a group of a minimum of 15 guests)
$4,085 per person in a single room (based on a group of a minimum of 15 guests)
Please note if the group falls below 15 guests the price will be adjusted to:
$4,185 per person in a double room, and $4,595 per person in a single room.
All bookings will be notified by email of any price change.
To Book, please send an email to email@example.com. Registration forms will be sent to you via email. If you have any questions please call Monday thru Friday 9a to 3p at 855-784-7687 Eastern Time.
• 2 nights in Villa pace Park Hotel Bolognese 4* or similar near Venice.
• 3 nights in Villa Casagrande 4* or similar in Figline Valdarno.
• 2 nights in Hotel Empire Palace 4* or similar in Rome.
• City local taxes.
• Daily breakfast.
• Porterage at the hotels IN/OUT, One luggage per person.
• Tour escort throughout the trip, from arrival to departure, expenses included.
• Welcome dinner on April 21, drinks included ( ½ water and ¼ wine pp).
• Welcome dinner on April 23, drinks included (½ water and ¼ wine pp).
• Farewell dinner on April 27, drinks included ( ½ water and ¼ wine pp).
• Private deluxe coach at disposal from April 21 until April 28. Private deluxe coach as for the above itinerary when in Rome.
• English speaking guides services: Venice 2 hours; Verona 2 hours; Florence 3 hours; Rome 7 hours.
• Headsets during guided tours.
• Excursion by private boat to Murano and Burano.
• Entrance fees to St. Mark's Basilica; Accademia gallery; Coliseum; Vatican museums.
• Tasting of the original Tuscan Salami in Greve in Chianti
• Wine tasting in Chianti area (castle of Verrazzano or similar)
• Cooking class demonstration at the villa followed by a dinner Headphone for guided tours.
• Trastevere food stroll in Rome with guide and tasting of typical products
• Concert by Giada (in an intimate setting)
Not Included in Land Package:
• Flights from the US to Italy round-trip.
• Passport fees, visa fees, visa handling fees.
• Gratuities for Escorts, Guides & Drivers.
• Travel/accident Insurance.
• Airport taxes wherever levied.
• Additional Baggage in excess of the allowance.
• Laundry, valet service.
• Additional Wine, liquors, mineral water, food, and beverages not on the menu of the included meals, unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
• Meals not included in the itinerary.
• Admissions not included in the itinerary.
• Tours not included in the itinerary.
• Anything in a personal nature.
• Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Day 1 - April 20, 2022
USA - Italy: Depart the U.S. for Italy
Day 2 - April 21, 2022
Venice Airport - Upon arrival, proceed to baggage claim and after clearing customs you will be met by your tour escort. Transfer to your Villa Pace Hotel Bolognese or similar, (this property is situated only 30 minutes from Venice. The magnificent park of 10,000 age-old trees and an original bamboo grove, welcomes guests in a pleasant and relaxing surrounding).
Day 3 - April 22, 2022
Venice - Breakfast in hotel. Departure with private bus to Venice.
Venice is a magical tapestry of Renaissance buildings perched on narrow canals with sleek gondolas gliding silently beneath ornate bridges that will leave you breathless
At your arrival, a private boat will wait to transfer you to St Mark’s Square to enjoy a guided walking tour starting from the Square. See the majestic Doge’s Palace (outside). Visit St. Mark’s Basilica (inside), marble and golden fantasy, and one of the most gorgeous containers ever built to display the relics of a saint.
Following depart to discover the lagoon.
Board your private motorboat and depart to visit the lagoon islands Murano and Burano. We reach Murano, which is famous around the world for its glassmaking, a skill that its citizens have been honing since the 10th century. We reach a prestigious studio (Seguso Glass) and we learn the secrets of the Maestri Vetrai, the art of glass blowing passed from generation to generation.
After proceed to the picturesque Burano world-famous for lace works. Enjoy time at leisure on the pretty island, see brightly painted buildings and flowerpots, a paradise for photo lovers.
Back to Venice, meet your bus at the Tronchetto parking and return to the hotel
Evening at leisure.
Day 4 - April 23, 2022
Breakfast in hotel, check-out, and departure to our Villa in Tuscany
On the way stop in Verona to get the feeling of the never-ending love of Romeo and Juliet.
In honor of its many historical buildings, Verona has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the city with a private local guide
The city is famous for its Roman amphitheater, the third largest after the Colosseum in Rome and still used for operas and other cultural entertainment, and other buildings that have survived since Roman times. It is a city that harmoniously blends its ancient treasures, with its contemporary ones.
Proceed the journey Arrival in the Villa Casagrande 4* in Figline Valdarno or similar.
Day 5 - April 24, 2022
Breakfast at the Villa.
Departure to Florence.
Enjoy a walking guided tour of Florence - the fountainhead of the Renaissance!
Guided walking tour: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, the cathedral, Giotto’s bell tower, and the Accademia Gallery (entrance included) to admire the magnificent statue of David!
Lunch on your own
Be sure to try Ribollita, one of Florence’s most delicious specialties. This hearty soup is made from cannellini beans, vegetables, red cabbage, and chunks of pane (bread).
Free time to discover the beauties of the city on your own. Stroll down cobblestone lanes, through majestic squares, and across ancient bridges. You might like to do a little leather, gold, or clothing shopping near Ponte Vecchio.
Late afternoon transfer back to the Villa.
Dinner on your own.