Italy Trip • October 2021
Have the trip of a lifetime. Join Giada Valenti for this unique adventure in Venice, Tuscany and Rome.
She will bring you to her favorite places. As Giada is born and raised in Italy, she will give you insights that you will not find in any regular travel guide.
She cannot wait to introduce you to the delicious food and wine from her home country.
Created in collaboration with Perillo Tours.
2 nights Venice area – 3 nights Florence - 2 nights Rome - October 2021
NET LAND PRICE: $ 3,399 PP based on dual room occupancy - $ 3,780 PP based on single room occupancy
For more information and reservations call Perillo Tours at 855-784-7687
• 2 nights in Villa pace Park Hotel Bolognese 4* or similar near Venice.
• 3 nights in Villa Casagrande 4* or similar in Figline Valdarno.
• 2 nights in Hotel Empire Palace 4* or similar in Rome.
• City local taxes.
• Daily breakfast.
• Porterage at the hotels IN/OUT, One luggage per person.
• Tour escort throughout the trip, from arrival to departure, expenses included.
• Welcome dinner on Oct 22, drinks included ( ½ water and ¼ wine pp).
• Welcome dinner on Oct 24 drinks included (½ water and ¼ wine pp).
• Farewell dinner on Oct 28 drinks included ( ½ water and ¼ wine pp).
• Private deluxe coach at disposal from Oct 22 until Oct 27Private deluxe coach as for the above itinerary when in Rome.
• English speaking guides services: Venice 2 hours; Verona 2 hours; Florence 3 hours; Rome 7 hours.
• Headsets during guided tours.
• Excursion by private boat to Murano and Burano.
• Entrance fees to: St. Mark's Basilica; Accademia gallery; Coliseum; Vatican museums.
• Tasting of the original Tuscan Salami in Greve in Chianti
• Wine tasting in Chianti area (castle of Verrazzano or similar)
• Cooking class demonstration at the villa followed by a dinner Headphone for guided tours.
• Trastevere food stroll in Rome with guide and tasting of typical products
• Concert by Giada (in intimate setting)
Not Included in Land Package:
• Flights from the US to Italy round-trip
• Gratuities for Escorts, Guides & Drivers
• Travel Insurance
• Airport taxes wherever levied
• Additional Baggage in excess of allowance
• Laundry, valet service
• Additional Wine, liquors & mineral water
• Meals not included in itinerary
• Admissions not included in itinerary
• Tours not included in itinerary
• Anything in a personal nature
USA - Italy: Depart the U.S. for Italy
Venice Airport - Upon arrival, proceed to baggage claim and after clearing customs you will be met by your tour escort. Transfer to your Villa Pace Hotel Bolognese (or similar). Dinner in the hotel.
Venice - Breakfast in hotel. Departure with private bus to Venice. At your arrival a private boat will wait to transfer you to St. Mark's Square to enjoy a guided walking tour starting from the square. See the majestic Doge's Palace (outside). Visit the St. Mark's Basilica (inside). Following depart to discover the lagoon. Board your private motorboat and depart to visit the lagoon islands Murano and Burano. We reach Murano which is famous around the world for its glassmaking. After proceed to the picturesque Burano world famous lace works. Back to Venice for evening at leisure.
Breakfast in hotel, check-out and departure to our Villa in Tuscany. On the way stop in Verona with a visit of the city with a private local guide. The city is famous for its Roman amphitheater, the third largest after the Coloseum in Rome. Proceed the journey and arrival in the Villa Casagrande in Figline Valdarno. - Welcome dinner.
Breakfast at the Villa. Departure to Florence (Firenze). Enjoy a walking guided tour of Florence. See Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, the cathedral, Giotto's bell tower and the Accademia Gallery (entrance included) to admire the magnificent statue of David! Free time to discover the beauties of the city on your own. Late transfer back to the Villa. Dinner on your own.